IV International Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade-2016” will take place on September 7, 2016
UkrAgroConsult is glad to announce IV International Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade-2016”will take place on September 7, 2016 in Hilton hotel, Kiev, Ukraine.
Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade” – is an effective platform for networking with
oilseed industry operators and discussion of the developments in
oilseed&vegoil sector of Ukraine and Black Sea region. Event provides an
excellent opportunity to learn
In 2016 “Black Sea Oil Trade” Conference will address the following issues:
· Global tendencies in the oilseed market. Main producing regions
· Black Sea region: oilseeds& vegoils
· Price trends in the new 2016/17 season
· Where to find margins in a falling market?
· Expanding oilseed and by-products exports to the countries of South-East Asia
· Deep processing of oilseeds as one of the strategic priorities of Ukrainian Oil&Fat Industry
· Food industry and vegoil processed products
In 2015 International Conference «Black Sea Oil Trade» attracted 220 delegates from 23 countries and 150 companies. The conference is annually attended by producers and crushers of oilseeds, traders, enterprises for deep processing of vegetable oils, investment companies, banks, consulting, shipping, brokerage, insurance and survey companies.
Conference Agenda and further details will be available soon at the conference website.
Тel/fax: +380 (44) 451 46 34
Address: : 2a Velyka Zhytomyrska Street, Kiev, 01001 Ukraine
Message notice: the above display information provided by the members themselves, the authenticity of the content, accuracy and validity of release of the member responsible for, recommend that you purchase related products must be confirmed before the supplier qualification and product quality.