Click to view larger Coating Thickness Meter CM-1210A picture
The product information is provided by Guangzhou Landtek Instruments Co. Ltd. Post.
Flat C,Kengkou Electronic Base,No.9 Huaxi Rd.Fangcun,guangzhou 510380 P.R.China
Used to measure the thickness of coating on the metal.
* Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current (N)
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Automatic memory of calibration value,and automatic recognize the substrate.
* Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in continuous mode.
* Separate Type can provide several type probe, measure can be more flexibility.
Magnetic Induction / Eddy Current (F / NF)
0~2000 um / 0~80 mil
0.1 um / 1 um
Min. Radius Workpiece
F Type: convex 1.5 mm / concave 25 mm NF Type: convex 3 mm / concave 50 mm
Min. Measuring Area
Min. Sample Thickness
± 1~3%n or ± 2.5 um
Auto Power Off
Metric / Imperial
Low Battery Indicator
Temp. 0~40 °C, Humidity: 10~90 %RH
4 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery
140 x 72 x 34 mm ( 5.5 x 2.8 x 1.3 inch )
215 g (Not Including Batteries)
1. Main Unit
2. Probe (F Type & NF Type)
3. Calibration base Set (F Type / NF Type) CTG-BS
4. Calibration Foils CTG-CF (1 set, 4 pieces)
5. Carrying Case
6. Operation Manual
1. USB, RS-232C data cable with software
2. Bluetooth data out put with software
For more details,please feel free to contact us.Thank you!
Message notice: the above display information provided by the members themselves, the authenticity of the content, accuracy and validity of release of the member responsible for, recommend that you purchase related products must be confirmed before the supplier qualification and product quality.。